Monday, December 8, 2008

Accomplishments

It's a wonderful feeling when you're getting stuff done. Right now is one of those moments. I've got the dishwasher and clothes dryer going simultaneously. Yay!

Are you getting holiday shopping done? Be sure to check out this place if there's a person with a wheat/gluten allergy on your list. Here's another one of those movie scenes I had originally posted on Vanilla Spoons. It went with The Nutty Granola Professor gluten free gift basket.


lovin' le lewis (The Nutty Professor)

And while I'm in YouTube mode, take a look at this incredible live acoustic of Adele singing Chasing Pavements. My most favorite song of 2008. If I had one wish it would be to sing great. Like Adele.



My favorite movie of 2008? That's a tough one given I had seen only two. (And technically Alvin and the Chipmunks was the end of '07.) C'est triste for the once upon a time movie buff:( So here's my fave and only from the past year:


scene from Sex and the City: The Movie

Have a lovely Monday!

No comments: